Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BIRTHDAY


It was my birthday last week and my loving husband made me a cake. My sweet mother in-law made me a very fun Easter cake a few days later. We have been watching Ace of Cakes lately so Travis decided to be a little creative and make a 3 tier yellow cake with chocolate frosting, my favorite. He was so funny not to let me see it until it was completely finished. I was also so lucky to have my sister Becky and her two kids, Korinne and Tyson, in town from Cali for my birthday. They were such big helpers blowing out my many candles on both cakes. Travis gave me "The Family Man" DVD that I have been looking for forever and some new running clothes. I guess that's a hint to get my butt back in gear at the gym. Thanks to everyone for all the great gifts. I had such a great birthday and loved having all of my family there.

2 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you got my text! I want to take you to lunch for your bday and to hang out! SOON! I am SO impressed at travis' cake making skills WOW! You gotta keeper there! George hasn't ever even attempted to buy me a cake for my bday so good job trav!

Brittany said...

Happy late Birthday!!! Glad to hear you had a good one!! I am so glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch better, yay!!