Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*StAdiUm Of FiRe & LaKe PoWeLL CoUnTdOwN*



My family loves the month of July. We usually always go to the Stadium of Fire and are family trip down to Lake Powell usually falls in the month of July as well. My sister and her family always make the trip out from California to go and we love having them in town. Here are a few pictures of Stadium of Fire from last year with Miley Cyrus and the Blue Man Group. The kids were so excited to see Miley, they screamed so much they all could barley talk the next day. We had never seen Blue Man group either and I thought they were great. The kids are even more excited this year to see the Jonas Brothers I can't wait to see how excited they all we will be. I am actually looking forward to seeing SHeDaisy I think they will be awesome to see as well. I have also posted a slide show of our Lake Powell trip from last year as well. We always have a great time down at Powell.

No comments: