Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scofield Cabin



Here are our cabin photos from the end of June. I know I am a little late on getting these posted. We had a great trip down at Scofield again and we were so lucky to have Trav's aunt Mary join us from Seattle. We don't get to see her very often so it was great to have her in town. I know it is pretty sad when I am blogging about my dogs first time swimming but he is our spoiled baby. As you can see from the photos he didn't really want to jump right in so Trav decided to push him and then he decided he wanted out of there fast. Trav ended up jumping in and had to try to teach him because he would move his front legs pretty good but he wouldn't move his back legs so his butt would just sink. He eventually caught on to the idea and was doing pretty good. After that he went on his first boat ride which he loved and then he caught his first fish. By the end of the trip he was very tired and snoozed pretty good all the way back to the dock.

1 comment:

The Bateman Family said...

That is so fun taking trips with your cute dog! I am the same with our dogs too.... can't get enough of them!