






Travis was able to have two birthday parties this year. On his actual birthday we were down at a cabin in scofield with my sister Heather her husband Brandt and there little Sienna. It was so nice to get away and relax. Thanks to Brandt we were able to bring his 4 wheelers down and had a blast on those. Sienna loved being on the 4 wheelers, her helmet was so big she looked like a stick with a pumpkin for a head. She also loved being the big helper and helping Trav open his presents. Trav's dad's birthday is just a week after his but my in-laws have been doing a lot of traveling this summer so we weren't able to get together until last weekend. Trav's first cake that he wanted was "Better than Sex" cake so I made that down at the cabin. For his second cake he didn't have a preference and neither did my father in-law so with football season coming up I decided to do a football theme cake. As most of you may know my husband is overly obsessed with the Denver Broncos and my father in-law is a big Minnesota Vikings fan so put them together and that's what they got. I decided to do a milk chocolate layered cake with chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries in the middle. The frosting varied on the cake and was either milk chocolate or cream cheese. I was actually surprised at how good the cake tasted. Darrin and Cindy were also able to come into to town and it was nice to see and catch up with them. Trav's not looking forward to the big 30 next year. I hope he had a great birthday this year, love ya babe!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment