I am a little late posting our trip to Otter Creek. Me, Trav and our good friends, Kyle and Misty, decided to brave the cold and head out. We are dying to start the camping season. It was a great trip over all, the weather wasn't too bad. It was a little chilly, as you can see from my 6 layers of clothing. We all had a hard time catching fish at first, the little suckers would whip so much they would fly off the hook before we could reel them all the way in. I do believe I ended up catching the most fish and the biggest fish (sorry guys better luck next time). Over all it was a great trip I hope we can go on at least a few more camping trips before Misty has her baby. Thanks guys for a fun trip!Wednesday, April 15, 2009
OTTER CREEK
I am a little late posting our trip to Otter Creek. Me, Trav and our good friends, Kyle and Misty, decided to brave the cold and head out. We are dying to start the camping season. It was a great trip over all, the weather wasn't too bad. It was a little chilly, as you can see from my 6 layers of clothing. We all had a hard time catching fish at first, the little suckers would whip so much they would fly off the hook before we could reel them all the way in. I do believe I ended up catching the most fish and the biggest fish (sorry guys better luck next time). Over all it was a great trip I hope we can go on at least a few more camping trips before Misty has her baby. Thanks guys for a fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That was a lot of fun. I hope we get to do it again soon.
Post a Comment